Choose an image by clicking on it
Or use your own
This doesn't upload the image anywhere, it just reads the file.
The image being edited
- I forgot to make "reset" reset the image upload.
- Touch events work but are twitchy. This is ok, I'm leaving it.
- This can't handle cropping twice in a row, need to recalculate top and left of el again I think? MMMMMgghghhghfffff well if it's easy I'll finish this.
- On save, it scales it back up to its original size because this is what I want it to do (the cropped bit is the same size as in the original image)
- The crop button is confusing I think
- There are a lot of available filters, I've only used grayscale.
- The grayscale filter can take a disconcerting second to apply.
- It saves as png, I decided I like that better
The saved image
(I'm not really concerned about this bit now as I already knew how to do it.)